2003-2015 Volvo VN / VNL Series 630 670 780 730 Truck x20 DRL LED Strip Left + Right Replacement Fog Lights Set Made by DEPO
• 2003-2015 Volvo VN / VNL Series 630 670 780 730 Truck
• Black Housing Daytime Running LED Strip Fog Driving Lights.
• Time to get your Truck a facelift with the Latest trend of LED Strip DRL Fog Light unit.
• A complete OE replacement unit, Plug & Play connection for factory halogen DRL and Fog Light, No Error after install.
• To activate the optional White LED strip, please connect both sides of fog light to the LED module wiring included by the manufacturer to turn on the White LED strip as DRL feature.
• x10 ultra bright white LED per side was designed to be daytime visible for upgraded look and safety feature.
• Factory DRL + Fog Light with newly added Upside down "L" style LED strip DRL.
• Clear Lens, Black Housing.
• ABS Plastic Lens.
• Bulb Specifications: Fog Light 896, Halogen DRL 886, Built-In White LED.
• SAE Approved, Legal to use on the road!
Made to Replace OEM Part#
• 2 Piece Set (Left + Right) - Made by DEPO (ISO 2001 Certified
Company - Excellent Quality!)
• 2 pairs of halogen bulbs along with the Built-In LEDs included.
• A set of DRL module with wiring.
• One page of manufacturer installation guide.
• Brand New - 100% Never Been Used.
• You MUST connect BOTH SIDES of fog light to be able to turn on the LED
• 3 color wires from the LED module: Connect the Negative Black (Ground), Red (Positive) which determines when the LED strip will be turn on (for example, if you tap it to your factory DRL which is the top light that uses 886 bulb that has RED wire for + and BLACK wire for -, then LED strip will turn on whenever you switch on your halogen DRL) or you can follow manufacturer's suggested place to activate it which is to connect to your ACC power of car body (inside fuse box).
• Lastly, the BLUE wire from the DRL module wire is the "kill" wire, which means whichever + wire you connects that to, it will shut off the LED strip when that + wire is receiving power. Per manufacturer's suggestion, the BLUE kill wire should be tap to trunk's high beam, so whenever high beam is engaged, the LED strip will trun off to comply certain area's regulations. If you don't want the LED strip to be turned off, simply don't connect the BLUE wire.
• If you do NOT want to activate the LED strip, you can completely disregard all the DRL module wiring part and you will still have working factory halogen DRL and Fog Light.
• Although DIY is possible, professional installation is recommended. No instruction except the manufacturer's original ones if there is any.
|VOLVO||VN||TRACTOR TRUCK||2003 - 2015|
|VOLVO||VNL||TRACTOR TRUCK||2003 - 2015|