DRL Wiring Harness For Boomerang C-Light For 2015-2018 Subaru WRX Base and Premium / 2013-2017 Subaru XV CrossTrek
• 2015-2018 Subaru WRX Base and Premium Only / 2013-2017 Subaru XV Crosstrek
• Most people love the new Boomerang (C-Light) present in the new Limited WRX / STi and would love to see the Boomerang (C-Light) as DRL instead of the halogen high beam. Here is the simple inexpensive solution so you will have the Boomerang (C-Light) as your DRL (Daytime Running Light) which turns on by day and stays on at night.
• This DRL wiring harness allows you to preserve the stock components and basically leave them untouched or fully reversible. The harness uses added fuses to make a safe connection inside the engine compartment fuse box. The circuits are protected from electricity flowing the wrong direction. Each boomerang has it's own socket which replaces the factory socket so the headlight is still sealed tight. The installer should use electric tape to seal off the stock sockets to be waterproof until you sell your vehicle. When that time comes, you can revert anything back if you want to.
• Wiring harness that connects to your fuse box with x2 5 amp fuses and a ground wire, and the 2 wires that has T10 bulb socket at the opposite ends, one for each side of the headlight - Made by REVi MotorWerks.
• Brand New - 100% Never Been Used.
• Please follow the installation guide/video we have to connect this properly, the steps are quite simple and the result is amazing.
|SUBARU||WRX||4 DOOR SEDAN||2015 - 2018|